Recipe inspired by Tarla Dalal
1 pack baked Tostitos scoops
3 medium potatoes, boiled, peeled, finely chopped
1 small onion, peeled, finely chopped
1 cup moong sprouts, steamed with a pinch of salt
Sweetened yogurt - 1/2 cup yogurt, salt, 1/2 tsp sugar (or to taste)
A pinch of chili powder/paprika (mild)
1 tbsp chopped cilantro
A generous pinch of chaat masala
1. Place the scoops in one big serving platter.
2. Place potatoes and sprouts in each scoop.
3. Top with chutneys.
4. For sev garnish, add chopped onion & few drops of lemon juice
5. For yogurt garnish, add yogurt & mild chili powder/paprika
6. Sprinkle cilantro & chaat masala.
7. Serve immediately.
1. This snack needs to be consumed immediately else will turn into a soggy mush.
Recipe inspired by -http://www.tarladalal.com/Recipe.asp?id=2820&MailerId=290&RecipientId=381205