Tarkari Per Eda - (serves 6)
7. Let it stand for 5 minutes. Using a knife, carefully cut 6 wedges of the "pie".
8. Garnish with chopped cilantro.
9. Serve with buttered toast & tomato ketchup.
1. I used the frozen veggies that included yellow corn, carrots, green beans, bell peppers, green peas. If using the frozen veggies, make sure that they are thawed and drained completely. Otherwise the excess water may ruin the dish.
2. If you want, you can just use the egg white in the above recipe.
3. You can make it spicier by adding chili powder and/or green chili paste or hot sauce.
4. I served it with just plain wheat bread, however, buttered toast tastes better!;-)
This post is my entry to RCI - Parsi cuisine hosted by me!
RCI event is started by Lakshmi of Veggie Cuisine.