1/4 cup raw, unsalted, unpeeled peanuts
1/4 cup quinoa (the original recipe calls for jowar/jwari/jondhaLa/sorghum grains)
1/4 cup green chana
1/4 cup garbanzo beans or kala chana
1/4 cup mung beans
1 tsp salt
1. Pick all the beans/grains thoroughly.
2. Mix and soak in enough water overnight.
3. Next morning, discard water. & drain for half an hour.
4. Add 1 cup water and salt.
5. Pressure cook for 3 whistles. Let the pressure drop
6. Drain and serve warm
The original recipe called for jowar grains which I have no access to here, so I substituted quinoa instead!!
Update - Reader Priyatama shares that this snack is from North Maharashtra - Khandesh region. and it is served with gud/jaggery. Thanks Priyatama for sharing this information!