Sweetened Coconut Milk
1 can coconut milk
3 tbsp jaggery, chopped (ore per taste)
3-4 cardamoms, peeled & crushed
1. Pour the coconut milk in a ceramic bowl.
2. Add 3/4 cup water in the empty can. Stir to get all the coconut milk. Put this water in a saucepan. Add jaggery. Bring to boil till jaggery is melted.
3. Keep aside till the jaggery-water is completely cooled.
4. Carefully, add jaggery-water & cardamom powder in the thick coconut milk. Stir well.
5. Refrigerate till ready to use.
1. Full fat coconut milk can be used for the best results.
2. I find the jaggery of my Indian stores very hard. So I use this melting in the water method.