1 recipe Basundi, chilled
1 cup fresh, juicy strawberries, chopped
1 tsp sugar
1. Make sure that basundi is completely chilled.
2. Chop strawberries. Mash 1/4 cup of strawberries. Stir in 1 tsp sugar and mix well. and keep in the refrigerator till ready to use.
3. Just before serving, add strawberries in individual serving bowls. Add basundi in each bowl.
4. Stir gently and serve immediately.
1. Never add strawberries or any other fruit to the hot basundi. It will curdle the milk.
2. Always prepare individual strawberry basundi bowls rather than stirring in the big cold basundi container. As leftover basundi with strawberries in it may spoil next day.
This post is going to Happy Cook's delicious Strawbery Feast.