Gudiya wanted to serve me the breakfast in the bed. Flashback - Many moons back, her dad had served me coffee with salt in it. So I said - No please!:-D
Gudiya decided to bake a cake with her dad. I reminded her the story of "Froggie Bakes a cake" where little froggie bakes a cake with his dad for his mother and the cake explodes and the house is in mess. So finally they all eat out to enjoy mom's special day!:-D
Oh well, I thought this simple, mess free recipe of lychee icecream will make Gudiya happy. It surely made me happy!!:-D
Happy Mother's Day!!
1 can lychees (I used polar brand), rinsed, drained,chopped
1. Mix first three ingredients
2. Drain and rinse lychees.
3. Chop them finely. Squeeze out all the water.
4. Stir in the milk mixture.
5. Freeze for 4-6 hours.
6. Take out about 10 minutes and then scoop and serve.
1. Make sure to chop lychees finely and squeeze water otherwise they may taste very icy.