Green Peas Paratha
2 cups wheat flour
salt to taste
1 tsp oil
For stuffing -
1 cup green peas (fresh or frozen)
1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
2 tbsp cilantro - chopped
1/2 tsp garam masala
1 green chili, minced
1 small onion, chopped
Oil for frying - as needed
heat flour for dredging
Raw Mango Achar /pickle
1. Mix wheat flour and salt. Knead a dough adding water and 1 tsp oil. Cover and set aside.
2. Blanch green peas. Drain. Lightly crush them with potato masher.
3. Add all the remaining ingredients for stuffing.
4. Make a ball of dough. Roll out a small disc using wheat flour for dredging.
5. Place a spoonful of stuffing in the center. Bring the corners together and roll again.
6. Roast on the hot pan using oil as needed, till brown spots appear on both sides.
7. Serve hot with achar and plain yogurt.
This post is my contribution to RCI -Haryana at EC's Simple Indian Food
RCI event is started by Lakshmi of VeggieCuisine.