Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Best of 2008

When I started blogging, I never knew that blogging will help me for my emotional well-being. Especially, since Nov 2008 when the terror struck India/Mumbai - my home town, I felt extremely restless and anxious. I had decided to take break in November as well as December due to travel and family time. But I started blogging again in December. It helped me escape the anxiety. Though I tried to post a recipe per day in Dec, I couldn't visit even my favorite blogs, or couldn't comment/reply to emails or participate in all the events, due to really busy schedule.

But I wanted to participate in Srivalli's Best of 2008 event. Each post has some special significance for me. So it's really difficult to pick and choose just a few. But still, I tried my best to pick a few of more favorites to me.

January 2008
Tendlya Talasani

February 2008
Saffron Kulfi

March 2008
Manglore Puranpoli

April 2008
Shrikhand

May 2008
Dimple Kapadia's Bhutta Curry

June 2008
Ghavan

July 2008
PannoLi

August 2008
Dudhi Chi Kheer

September 2008
Ukadiche Modak

October 2008
Tandoori Prawns

November 2008
None

December 2008
Mumbai Pav Bhaji

This post goes to Srivalli's Best of Year 2008 Event.

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs