Naarangi ni chhal ni chutney
Orange Peels Chutney
1. After using oranges, take out the peels. Soak them in water for 4 hours. If soaking for more than 4 hours, refrigerate.
2. You will notice that inside white part of the orange peels have swollen up. Discard the water.
3. As shown here, remove that white part using knife and discard.
4. Chop the orange colored peels.
5. Grind to a smooth chutney along with salt, coconut, jaggery, cumin seeds, chilies.
6. Pour it in a container and add yogurt.
7. Refrigerate the leftovers. Use within two days.
1. While using peels, make sure that the oranges are organic and are free from all the chemicals, wax or pesticides.
2. You may try this Orange Peels Methamba as well.