Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Jai & Bee's Asparagus Patoli for Tried & Tasted

I love to use the vegetables that I didn't grow up eating. Asparagus is one such vegetable. But I almost always land up broiling it or using it in pasta. My mom once paired it with eggplant and it tasted great. But I myself couldn't come up with any other Indianized version and then I stumbled upon Jai & Bee's Asparagus Patoli. Coincidentally, I too have the same recipe since I too have "Cooking at home with Pedatha" by Jigyasa Giri & Pratibha Jain. but I could never ever have imagined using Asparagus. It was simply superb.

Thanks to the talented and creative bloggers, Jai & Bee for sharing this and many more healthy & creative recipes in their famous blog - "Jugalbandi".
Blog - Jugalbandi by Jai & Bee

Recipe Name & Source - Asparagus Patoli

Note - My version looks more greenish because I have added more coriander leaves in the daal paste.

This post is my entry to Zlamushka's Tried & Tasted : Jugalbandi.

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs