Sunday, June 8, 2008

Chambray - Pullao from Sikkim

Chambray - Pullao from Sikkim

By now, I know my own limitations and I do not really think, I can do the entire north-east as I had planned before. I really wanted to make at least one dish per every state that makes North-East India for Bhag's RCI - North East. But I am not finding all the recipes so far. Or sometimes, I find the recipes but not the ingredients. So I will blog about recipes that I have found and cooked so far. and hopefully, sometime in near future, as & when I find the recipes from this beautiful region, I will blog about them.

Anyhow, here's a simple pullao recipe from Sikkim. I pretty much followed it but just added some vegetables as well. I found several recipes from Sikkim here. So give it a try, if you want to try any.

Region - Sikkim

Recipe Source -

My Modifications - I added some vegetables like carrots, green peas, cauliflower etc.

This post is my contribution to RCI:North East India by Bhags at Crazy Curry.
Regional cuisines of India (RCI) event is started by
Lakshmi of Veggie Cuisine


LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs