2 cups Amboli Flour
3 - 3 1/2 cup water (Approx.)
salt to taste
2 tbsp plain yogurt
Oil for shallow frying
1. Mix all the ingredients. Make sure there are no lumps.
2. Cover and keep aside for 6 hours.
3. Grease a frying pan/griddle.
4. Pour a ladleful of batter to make a thick pancake.
5. Drizzle few drops of oil as needed. Cover and cook.
6. Flip and cook the other side.
1. Amboli is served with sweet kheers as well as spicy curries.
2. Add water gingerly. Remember the pancake needs to be thick.
These Ambolis are flying to Susan's Pancakes on Parade event.
Thanks, Asha, for letting me know about this event.