Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Tribute & Thanks

I was shocked to read about the serial blasts in the beautiful, historic city of Jaipur. I would like to pay my respects to the innocent victims who lost their lives, and condolences to their families. Let there be peace in this world!

Now, in my blogging life, I got some good news to share.My friends, Purnima & Asha have passed on this "You make my day!" award. Thanks to you both dear friends, for visiting my blog regularly, leaving sweet comments and encouraging me. Actually, you make my day, everyday and also, all of you who are reading this post, also make my day. I want to thank all of you who visit me and encourage me. Also to those, who write wonderful posts and keep me drooling. You make my day too.

Passing the award is the difficult part. But per rules, I can't give the award to all. I am giving this award to following five fantastic bloggers -


Thanks for being my friends!


LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs