Thursday, May 29, 2008

Manipuri Ooti from Anthony's blog for RCI

Bhags has chosen North East India for the RCI event this month. Thanks, Lakshmi for this wonderful RCI event & thanks, Bhags for selecting this beautiful region. This event has given me a very unique opportunity to learn about this region. I wish my geography teacher was this creative. Geography wouldn't have been my least favorite subject then. ;-)
I don't think I have any of the recipes in my collection for this region. So the contribution to this event will be just pictures from me as the recipe credit will be given to the creator/blog owner. I asked Bhags if this would work for this event! I would like to cook at least one recipe per state that makes North-East India region. Let's see. My research is still on!

Region - Manipur
Blog by - Anthony
Blog Name - Bachelor Cooking
Thanks, Anthony for blogging about this wonderful curry.

Credits
Blog by - Anthony

This post is my contribution to RCI:North East India by Bhags at Crazy Curry.

Regional cuisines of India (RCI) event is started by Lakshmi of Veggie Cuisine

I have also contributed "Pa Chao" for the same event for the state - Arunachal Pradesh - the land of the rising sun.

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs