Dholar Marcha na Sambhaar
Instant Bell Peppers Pickles
1 cup bell peppers, sliced
2 tbsp sambhaar masala/Pickle masala
1 tbsp mustard oil
1/2 tsp mustard seeds
1/4 tsp fenugreek seeds
1. Heat oil. Add all the ingredients for tempering.
2. As the mustard seeds start spluttering, add chopped bell peppers.
3. Saute for about 15 seconds and take off the heat. The peppers should remain crunchy. Let it cool completely.
4. Add the sambhaar masala /Pickle Masala and lemon juice.
5. Serve immediately.
1. This pickle needs to be consumed immediately.
2. It can be refrigerated up to 1 day in the fridge.
3. Sambhaar masala already has salt. So do not add more.
This post is my contribution to VOW-JFI - Bell Peppers' at Pooja's Creative Pooja.
VOW event is started by Pooja of Creative Pooja.
JFI event is started by Indira of Mahanandi.