Vagharela Mag daal na Dhokla
Tempered Moong daal Dhokla
Leftover Mag ni daal na dhokla, crushed
salt to taste
2 tsp oil
1/2 tsp mustard seeds
1 green chili, chopped
1/4 tsp asafoetida
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp ginger, minced or pulp
1 tbsp cilantro /coriander leaves, chopped
1 tsp grated coconut (optional)
1. Heat oil in a saucepan or a wok.
2. Add all the ingredients for tempering.
3. Add crushed mag ni daal na dhokla.
4. Add just a little salt to taste. Add 1 tbsp water. Mix well.
5. Cover with a lid. Cook for 2-3 minutes till the dhokla mixture is incorporated and heated through.
6. Squeeze in lemon juice.
7. Garnish with chopped cilantro and coconut.
1. Leftover dhokla already has salt in it. So add salt very carefully.
Some more Dhoklas from this blog - (Don't get bored yet, many more to come!!;-)