2 cups short-grain rice
1/2 cup jowar/jwari/millet
1/2 cup urad daal
1/2 cup chana daal
1/2 cup wheat
1 tsp fenugreek seeds/methi
1 tbsp coriander seeds
1/2 tbsp cumin seeds
1 tsp whole peppercorns
1. Sun-dry all the ingredients separately.
2. Mix & grind to a fine flour.
3. Store in an air-tight container.
1. The ingredients and proportions vary from family to family.
2. Reduce the amount of fenugreek seeds if you do not care for the bitterish taste.
Recipe for Amboli - http://enjoyindianfood.blogspot.com/2008/06/amboli-multigrain-pancake.html