We really love Chinese food that you get in India. It's hot & spicy, just suited for Indian palette. Last week, I made these Tofu Hakka Noodles, inspired by Indo-Chinese cuisine.
1. Cook the noodles according to the packet instructions. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in a wok.
3. Add minced ginger-garlic , onions and vegetables. Saute on a high flame till they are cooked but still crunchy.
4. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
5. Add soy sauce and vinegar.
6. Add the noodles & tofu cubes.
7. Mix everything together.
8. Serve hot with chili sauce, green chilies in vinegar & crushed black pepper.
Note - Soy sauce already has salt so add salt sparingly.
This post is my entry to Bindiya's Favorite foods: Chinese Food.