We really love Chinese food that you get in India. It's hot & spicy, just suited for Indian palette. Last week, I made these Tofu Hakka Noodles, inspired by Indo-Chinese cuisine.
1 tbsp tomato ketchup
1. Cook the noodles according to the packet instructions. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in a wok.
3. Add minced ginger-garlic , onions and vegetables. Saute on a high flame till they are cooked but still crunchy.
4. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
5. Add soy sauce, tomato ketchup and vinegar.
6. Add the noodles & tofu cubes.
7. Mix everything together.
8. Serve hot with chili sauce, green chilies in vinegar & crushed black pepper.
1. Soy sauce already has salt so add salt sparingly.
2. You can shallow fry or bake tofu cubes before adding to the noodles.
This post is my entry to Bindiya's Favorite foods: Chinese Food.