I know the above picture is not very good. Hopefully when I make this version again, I will be able to take a better picture.
I learned this methi ka paratha at my "Rotis & Parathas class".
Methi ka Paratha - Ver. 2Ingredients
1 bunch fresh methi/fenugreek leaves, washed, roughly chopped
2. As the cumin seeds start to splutter, add onions. Saute for 3 minutes.
4. Add methi/fenugreek leaves and salt to taste.
5. Saute for 2-3 minutes.
6. Let it cool completely.
7. Put the methi mixture in a plate. Add wheat flour slowly and start kneading. Keep kneading till a homogeneous, elastic dough is formed.
8. Cover and keep aside for 15 minutes.9. Divide into equal balls. Roll out into thick parathas.
10. Shallow fry on both sides till brown spots appear. Use few drops of oil while frying.
11. Serve hot with yogurt or raita and pickle.
Note -1. The quantity in the term "bunch of fenugreek leaves" may differ from shop to shop, region to region. So make your own adjustments accordingly.
2. Do not let methi overcook when sauteing. There should still be some crunch. So take off the heat immediately after a quick saute.