Methi ka Paratha - Ver. 1
1 bunch of fresh methi/fenugreek leaves
salt to taste
1/2 tsp red chili powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder (optional)
1 tsp grated ginger
1 small onion, chopped
1/4 tsp tymol seeds/owa/ajwain/ajmo
wheat flour - as needed to bind the dough
1 tsp oil
oil for shallow frying
1. Wash, dry and coarsely grind the fenugreek leaves in a blender. Make sure they are not completely mashed.
2. Squeeze if there is any excess water.
3. Mix all the ingredients to make a dough. Cover and keep aside for 15 minutes.
4. Make balls, roll out into thick rotis.
5. Shallow fry till brown spots appear on both sides.
1. The quantity in the term "bunch of fenugreek leaves" may differ from shop to shop, region to region. So please make some adjustments accordingly.