1 Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Sheet box
cumin seeds or
crushed black pepper or
1. Thaw one puff pastry sheet in the refrigerator before actually baking it.
2. Cut it.
3. Pre-heat Oven to 400 F
4. Bake for 15 - 20 minutes
5. Cool on the cooling rack.
6. Store in an airtight container.
7. Enjoy with a cup of hot tea!
1. I noticed that when I baked the biscuits for 15 minutes, they were slightly undercooked. When I baked them for 20 minutes, they were perfect in taste but they were one shade darker. So next time, I got the desired result with 17 minute of baking time. The pictures shown above are 20 minutes one!:-)
2. If you want to use only one puff pastry sheet, thaw only one, and freeze the second one immediately because thawing, freezing, thawing is not recommended.
3. You can sprinkle some toppings like ajwain, sugar, cumin seeds, crushed black pepper on top before baking. However, I prefer my khari biscuits plain.