Friday, February 22, 2008

My very first award

“Nice Matters Award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world.”

Wow! Look what I got!! My friend, Uma of Essence of Andhra sent this sweet award to me. I am feeling kind of great/excited/thrilled you know!! It's after all my very first award. Thanks so much, Uma!

I would like to send this award , along with loads of best wishes and happiness, to some of the nicest people I know from the blogosphere.

Purnima of Fantasy Cooking

Maya of Konkan World

Asha of Foodie's Hope/Aroma

Happy Cook of My Kitchen Treasures

Archy of Archy's Recipes

Vimmi of Possibilities-in-life

Thank you for being you...


LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs