1 Cup dry Moog beans, make sprouts which is about 3 1/2 cups sprouts
2 “ Ginger, peeled & chopped
1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
2 tbsp. Rice Flour
Salt to taste
½ tsp. Cumin Seeds
1-2 Green Chilies (Optional)
1 small Onion, chopped (Optional)
Oil for frying
1. Grind moog sprouts along with ginger and cumin seeds, salt, cilantro & rice flour.
2. Heat a dosa pan. Grease with oil. Spread the dosa batter in a circular disc.
3. Sprinkle finely chopped onions and green , if you prefer. Use oil as needed for frying.
4. Serve when the brown spots appear.
5. Serve with chutney of your choice.
1. Rice flour makes the pesarettu crispy.