Thursday, December 27, 2007

Five Star

My sweet friend, Bindiya (of in love with food) announced "These are a few of my favorite things: Chocolate". That's one of the simplest events ever or so I thought! It was all about just posting a picture of your favorite chocolate. Well, my favorite chocolate in the whole wide world is "Cadbury's Five Star". But guess what? I couldn't find it anywhere here. but Bindiya even sent me the picture of my favorite "Five Star" so I could participate. Now can it get any simpler than that? Bindiya, I promise if and when I find the "Five star" in the Indian stores, I will click the picture immediately and update this post.

No matter how many other chocolates I have tasted, "Five Star" remains my most favorite, probably because I associate it with my childhood memories.

This post goes to Bindiya's "These are a few of my favorite things: Chocolate". Thanks Bindiya!

Credits -
1. Photo courtesy - Bindiya Singh of in love with food.


LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs