Monday, November 5, 2007
Sev Puri (Serves 2-3)
1 medium potato, boiled, peeled, diced
1/2 small red onion, finely diced
1/2 raw mango, finely diced (if in season!)
1/2 cup nylon sev
1 serving multi-purpose chaat chutney
A generous pinch of chaat masala
1 tbsp coriander leaves/cilantro
1. Arrange puris in a single layer in a plate.
2. Layer boiled potatoes, onions, raw mango.
3. Sprinkle a pinch of chaat masala and few drops of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
4. Drizzle multipurpose chaat chutney all over it.
5. Cover with a generous heap of nylon sev.
6. Garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves
7. Dot with hot sauce. I use this brand.