Here's the recipe.
Kelyache Parothe (makes 9)
2 overripe American bananas, peeled & mashed, approx = 1 1/2 cup
1/4 tsp salt
1 1/2 cup wheat flour
1 tsp oil
Oil for shallow frying
1. Mash the bananas with a fork. Mix salt and wheat flour. Knead well. As the dough is being formed, add 1 tsp oil. Knead again.
3. Make 9 balls. Roll each ball in a circle, dusting flour if necessary. Fold it twice to make a triangle.
4. Roll out the triangle to the desired thickness.
5. Shallow fry on a low flame brushing very little oil.
6. As brown spots start to appear on both the sides, take them off the heat.
7. Serve with hot tea.
1. Do not use any water. The bananas have enough moisture to bind the dough.
2. You can add some sugar if you prefer sweeter parothas.
3. These parothas are thicker than usual chapatis. Make sure that they have uniform thickness around.