This is my cheese lover daughter's most favorite kulcha. Serve it with warm Marinara sauce.
1 recipe basic Kulcha dough
1 cup grated cheese of your choice (I prefer a combination of mozzarella and cheddar)
2 tbsp. minced onion
2 tbsp. minced Italian parsley
1 tsp Italian seasoning
Ghee/butter for roasting - if desired
1. Mix onion, parsley, salt and grated cheese to make stuffing.
2. Make uniform balls of the kulcha dough.
3. Roll each kulcha dough into a small disc. Stuff cheese mixture in the middle.
4. Bring all the ends together and roll into a thick roti/flatbread. Use flour for dredging.
5. Roast on a hot tawa till brown spots appear on both sides.
6. Brush with ghee/butter for better flavor.
1. Serve with warm marinara sauce.
2. Cut it into wedges before serving.